Monday, April 9, 2012

Is this how you want to be governed?

If mobs ruled the world...

Reactionary justice is always right. I know those police in Sanford let Zimmerman go because he is white... wait I mean Hispanic and Jewish ... and poor little Trayvon never did anything wrong... except for being caught with a burglary tool, stolen jewelry and pot.


And no you idiots I hope to annoy, I am not suggesting Trayvon deserved to get shot because he had a few brushes with the law. I am suggesting that these race baiters and reactionary media stfu and let the law enforcement professionals do their job.

And now another example of Obama's do as I say, not as I do leadership: Is he a racist for not employing enough minorities? Or maybe all minority volunteers are too busy telling the state of Florida how to conduct their judicial system.

No comments:

Post a Comment